©ourtesy of wetheurban
Awesome Belgian artist Ben Heine created ‘Pencil vs Camera’, a work that mixes drawing and photography to create some fascinating imagery. – – See & Read More →
- Ben Heim Art Pencil Vs Camera (museaholic.com)
- Daily Mirror features Belgian draughtsman (deredactie.be)
- Series : Digital Circlism by Ben Heine (bratzel.wordpress.com)
- Pencil vs Camera (3quarksdaily.com)
©ourtesy of entertainmentweekly
The final installment of Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments series doesn’t hit shelves until May 27. The good news? That’s only a few months away. The bad news? City of Heavenly Fire is veiled in all kinds of secrecy; we can only assume the manuscript is being guarded by lock and key somewhere in Idris. Fortunately, Cassandra Clare was nice enough to share a few non-spoilery details about the much-anticipated book with EW — as well as an exclusive excerpt from City of Heavenly Fire. So, by the angel, read on!
- Cassandra Clare’s ‘City of Heavenly Fire’: Read an excerpt — EXCLUSIVE (danicacannon.wordpress.com)
- Cassandra Clare’s Billionth Shadowhunter (pandaheartsbooks.wordpress.com)
- Read an excerpt from ‘City of Heavenly Fire’ + EW’s interview with Cassandra Clare (tmisource.com)
©ourtesy of icatmeme & ayoverthere –lib3rac3
- Cigarettes get burned in a recent study (newsfixnow.com)
- In Rural Jails, a Calming Vapor (nytimes.com)
- That thing Gus do with the cigarettes (frappeblogs.wordpress.com)
- Is Chicago Banning E-Cigs? (b96.cbslocal.com)
- Learning The Secrets About Cigarettes (miketendstotravel.com)
- New tobacco products are gaining popularity in our youth. Know the FACTS! (haltonparentsblog.ca)
©ourtesy of arcaneimages
Hummm….I kinda have my Suspicions about this one!
The She Creature (also known as The She-Creature) is a 1956 American black-and-white horror film produced by American International Pictures from a script by Lou Rusoff (brother-in-law of AIP executive Samuel Z. Arkoff), produced by Alex Gordon and directed by Edward L. Cahn. The plot concerns an oily carnival hypnotist (Chester Morris), whose experiments in hypnotic regression take his unwitting female subject (Marla English) to a past life as a prehistoric humanoid form of sea-life. He uses the physical manifestation of the prehistoric creature to commit murders. The hypnotist‘s motives are never explicitly described, and the murders happen, apparently, either for revenge or notoriety.AIP raised finance on the title before a script had been written. The eventual story was inspired by the success of the best-selling book The Search for Bridey Murphy, which concerned hypnotism.
©ourtesy of the-urbanhipster
Law enforcement tells us … Bieber was busted in Miami Beach and it didn’t end with DUI … he was also busted for resisting arrest without violence, drag racing and driving on an expired license. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … they believe Justin was under the influence of both drugs and alcohol. We’re told … Justin blew a .04. That would not automatically make him a drunk driver — IF he were 21 or older. But Justin is 19, and Florida has a zero tolerance for underage drinkers who drive. A BAC higher than .02 is ground for an automatic license suspension. In fact, officials held a news conference and said, “[Justin] made statements he had consumed some alcohol, been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication.”alcohol, been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication.” Continue reading
The Giver has been Jeff Bridges quest to make Lois Lowry’s 1993 classic story, The Giver, into a film for nearly 20 years. In that time, his kids became adults, his father Lloyd, who he’d wanted to play the Giver, died, and he got rejection after rejection from everybody in town till Harvey Weinstein came along.
Jonas, “He said, yeah let’s go man,” laughs Bridges, who took on the role of the Giver and is serving as a producer on the film (out Aug. 15), which recently wrapped its Cape Town shoot. Australian newcomer Brenton Thwaites plays Jonas, a boy living contentedly in a seemingly perfect community of sterilized, controlled “sameness” till he is assigned to receive all the memories of history — sublime and evil alike — from the Giver (pictured above in the Library of Memory — a set specifically constructed for the film on location in an old factory in Cape Town).
- ‘The Giver’ Official Images: Jeff Bridges the Wise Man & His Protege (screenrant.com)
- Taylor Swift To Star In Book Turned Movie “The Giver” @taylorswift @thegivermovie (teeninfonet.com)
- Brenton Thwaites: ‘The Signal’ at Sundance Film Festival! (justjared.com)
- Brenton Thwaites Is Officially Your New Obsession (buzzfeed.com)
©ourtesy of eyemagazine.com & iconoclassic
Stenberg Brothers, poster for Death Loop, 1929. Top: detail of the Stenbergs’ poster for A Perfect Gentleman, 1928. Courtesy GRAD Gallery for Russian Arts and Design and AntikBar. (via Eye Magazine | Blog | Colours of Soviet film posters)
- Stenberg Brother Inspired Movie Poster (jmc368.wordpress.com)
- Movie poster inspired by Stenberg brothers (cr124.wordpress.com)
- Elena Sudakova | GRAD Director Talks To Us About Soviet Posters Of The Silver Screen (ultravie.co.uk)
- Kino-Film: Soviet posters of the silent screen which still look fresh today (socialistworker.co.uk)
©ourtesy of riddickfilm
Vin Diesel on Blu-ray Combo Pack to experience the visually stunning Unrated Director’s Cut with an alternate ending.
STORYLINE: Left for dead on a sun-scorched planet, Riddick finds himself up against an alien race of predators. Activating an emergency beacon alerts two ships: one carrying a new breed of mercenary, the other captained by a man from Riddick’s past. – – ©ourtesy of IMDb
©ourtesy of wetheurban
Graphic designer Daniel Siering and art director Mario Schuster recently threw an illusion bomb on a casual rural area in Potsdam, Germany.
The two co-workers at ART-EFX wrapped a part of a trunk with foil and covered it with spray paint, masterfully mimicking the surrounding behind the tree.
The illusion of a hovering tree, spilt in half, works perfectly in one particular angle. Peep the video below to see it in action: Read More →
©ourtesy of theniftyfifties
- Rockin’ back the clock: Vintage festival at Pontins Holiday Park celebrates the 1950s (dailymail.co.uk)
- Vintique (sultanamalik.wordpress.com)
- 1950s Style Picnic from Anne Robert (stylemepretty.com)
©ourtesy of Bebe Buell shared Health Digest
CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS: Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this? It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley or Cilantro ( Coriander Leaves ) and wash it clean Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool. Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before. Parsley (Cilantro) is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural! PLEASE SHARE.
- How to clean your kidney (weinformers.net)
- Habits That May Damage Your Kidneys (ashtangayurveda.wordpress.com)
- The Detox Scam: How to spot it, and how to avoid it (sciencebasedmedicine.org)
- Detoxing in 2014: 36 Foods That Help Cleanse Your Entire Body (jewishterrorism.com)